On this edition of Curator's Corner, John Popp joins National Firearms Museum Senior Curator Phil Schreier in Schreier's office to meet "Gertrude," the curator's "pet" 08/15 Maxim machine gun. Gertrude was manufactured in 1917 at the Spandau factory in Germany during WWI. She is a smaller version of the standard Maxim 08, which was the main German army machine gun during the war. Gertrude is also belt-fed and water-cooled, capable of firing 600-700 rounds per minute. Originally aired 6/9/2011.