Restored carnival attraction had museum built around it. On today's Curator's Corner, John Popp speaks with National Firearms Museum Senior Curator Phil Schreier about a shooting gallery, made by the F.W. Mengels Company in 1903 as a steam-powered contraption and converted to electricity in 1918. The gallery features rows of moving ducks, which competitors shoot at using special .22-caliber rounds designed to crumble upon impact. The National Firearms Museum performed major restoration on the gallery before sealing it in a room and constructing the museum facility around it, meaning that the exhibit can only leave if the building is torn down.